- Extra Extra Small - In stock
- Extra Extra Small - In stock
- Extra Small - In stock
- Small - In stock
- Medium - In stock
- Large - In stock
- Extra Large - In stock
- Extra Extra Large - In stock
Product code: 13779
Standard delivery is free on orders over £25. For all orders under £25, postage is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We have a completely free, 30 day returns policy on orders over £25. So if the item you ordered isn’t exactly what you expected, you can return it without the worry of paying return postage. UK only, terms and conditions apply.
For orders under £25 you can return it for up to 30 days, but you have to cover the return postage.
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Alpha Fins from Aqua Sphere are an unusually shaped swim training fin that are 70% lighter than traditional swim fins. This gives much more buoyancy to lift your body higher in the water and improve your body position. The blade is located on top of the foot pocket for optimum power transfer and a full arch support provides added comfort. The specific left and right foot design achieves a better kicking motion and encourages body rotation. A super light, soft and very comfortable swim fin for swim training.
- Increase Speed: swimming with fins propels you through the water faster and your legs work harder then they would without fins to maintain the speed. You are able to maintain that quicker pace wearing swim fins, but without fins you would quickly become fatigued. Using swim fins will ultimately make your leg muscles stronger to enable you to swim faster.
- Improve Leg Strength and Flexibility: Fins will force your feet to extend and flex beyond their normal range of motion, plus the extra force on your ankles as you kick will improve your ankle flexibility. The water resistance fins create, because of the increased surface area of your foot, builds up strength in your legs.
- Improve Body Position: The buoyancy of fins means that they will help you to keep your legs and overall body position higher in the water.
- Improve Racing Technique: Swimming with fins allows you to swim at typical race speeds without the fatigue that that brings. You are therefore able to swim as in a race, which means your body movements are faster than they are in typical swim training.
Sizing of fins according to UK shoe size
- XXS: UK 1 - 3
- XS: UK 3 - 5.5
- S: UK 5.5 - 7.5
- M: UK 7.5 - 9.5
- L: UK 9.5 - 11
- XL: UK 11 - 12.5
- XXL: UK 12.5 - 13.5
The Alpha Fins from Aqua Sphere are an unusually shaped swim training fin that are 70% lighter than traditional swim fins..
The average rating for the Aqua Sphere Alpha Fins is 4.0 out of 5 based on 2 customer reviews.
Sold by Simply Scuba for 41.74GBP
. This item is available to buy now.