The Eagle Swimming Goggles from Aqua Sphere are an exciting goggle as they can be worn as they are or can be bought with optical lenses to create a pair of prescription goggles for people who wear glasses. These clear lens goggles are a comfortable swim goggle for fitness or leisure swimming and have soft curved eye gaskets.
If you want to buy this goggle as a prescription goggle you will need to buy the optical lenses separately (the lenses should be on the right of your computer screen) and you will need to choose the correct diopter for each eye (this is the spherical measurement (Sph) on your prescription. The prescription lenses come in half-step increments from 1.5 to 6.0. Once you get the goggle and lenses, just pop out the normal lenses and swap them for the optical lenses.
However, if you do not need a prescription goggle then just buy the Eagle goggle as normal and you will have an excellent swim goggle giving great vision and comfort. The Eagle has a one-piece, 100% silicone frame with curved Plexisol® lenses that provide 180-degree, non-distorted visibility. And an updated easy-adjust buckle makes fitting easier than ever!
- 180º perfect field of vision: More than 180º continuous vision, the same as out of water (a normal goggle gives about 70º vision)
- Absolutely watertight: Better than ever! Very light pressure fits the mask to the face and guarantees a completely watertight seal
- Outstanding comfort: Mask skirt is soft which ensures wide contact surface on the face
- No-drag effect: Thanks to the smooth curved profile that offers exceptionally low drag
- Easy-adjust straps: To tighten, pull the strap. To loosen while in use, lift the buckle lever
- Split-back strap: Ensures the most stable support and firmest seal
- Anti-fog lens
- Anti-scratch lens