Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Aqua Sphere Ergo Bells come in a funky orange and yellow colour and a comfortable, lightweight, contoured design making them easy to hold and use during aqua aerobics sessions. You can hold the Ergo Bells in different ways to give you different levels of water resistance for high and low conditioning and a versatile upper body workout.
- Purpose: To create water resistance during aqua aerobics sessions. These foam dumbbells do not have any weight, they work through causing water resistance that causes you to have to work harder to push and pull your arms through the water, which will tone your upper body muscles and burn calories.
- Shoulders: Raise the ergo bells with your arms stretched out at the sides of your body to work your shoulder muscles.
- Pectoral muscles: Bring the ergo bells together in front of your body to work those pecs!
- Upper and lower body toning: Use with the Aqua Sphere Ergo Belt and foot floats so that you can walk or jog in the water whilst moving your arms for continuous low impact resistance to sculpt and tone your upper and lower body.
- Tips: Any exercises that you do in the gym with free weights you can do in the water with these aqua dumbbells with little chance of being injured.
- Size of each bell: 34cm long