The Aqua Sphere Mens Pursuit Wetsuit is a triathlon wetsuit ideal for entry level triathletes who are getting used to the sport and uses Yamamoto 38 cell neoprene for warmth and flexibility with the SCS coating to give great glide in the water. The difference between a wetsuit with Yamamoto 39 and 38 Cell Neoprene is that the higher the number the more flexibility and buoyancy you gain.
A great feature of this Aqua Sphere wetsuit is the Aqua Flex Collar which has a double layer of neoprene with the inner layer sitting against your neck and the outer layer separately moving to prevent any chafing and irritation. The 4mm neoprene core gives good buoyancy to improve your body position in the water and the 2mm neoprene strategically positioned under the arms and down the back gives great flexibility to swim just as you would in the pool.
- Material: Yamamoto 38: Gives warmth, flexibility, reduced drag and durability.
- Yamamoto SCS Nanoskin Coating: Increases your speed and gives minimal drag.
- Aqua Drive Core Body Panel: 4mm for good buoyancy and reduced drag.
- Thermo Guard: provides warmth and flexibility giving good range of motion in the shoulders, legs and chest.
- Bio Stretch Zone: Gives excellent range of motion with strategically placed 2ml stretch zone down the arm and into the back.
- Aqua Grip cuffs and Aqua Flex Collar: A watertight seal and comfortable double layer collar in an ultra fine design minimises chafing.
- Quick Release Ankle Transition Panels: will help you to get out of the wetsuit faster for a quicker transition.
- Grip protection system on the fabric: Minimises friction and forms a shield over the fabric to increase durability of the wetsuit.
- Velcro on the back to hold the back zip securely
- Quick drying.
- 100% UV protection.
- Yamamoto 38 neoprene with SCS coating for low drag
- Aqua Drive Core: 4mm
- Lower Leg: 3.5mm
- Bio Stretch Zone under arms and back: 2mm