Standard delivery is free on orders over £25. For all orders under £25, postage is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We have a completely free, 30 day returns policy on orders over £25. So if the item you ordered isn’t exactly what you expected, you can return it without the worry of paying return postage. UK only, terms and conditions apply.
For orders under £25 you can return it for up to 30 days, but you have to cover the return postage.
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Arena Carbon Pro MK2 Full Body Short Leg Open Back from Arena is their new, updated FINA approved racing suit that will give you increased compression without losing freedom of movement and is an exciting development for competition swimming. The Carbon Pro fabric uses a carbon cage interwoven with elastomer and when a critical stretch level is reached the Carbon fibres lock down to prevent over stretching and give the support and control you need, whilst the elastomer keeps other areas of the suit flexible for increased mobility. This womens racing kneeskin will give you a hydrodynamic shape for optimum position in the water and has an open back.
- Fina Approved
- Intelligent Compression: Stiff, strong carbon fibres combine with highly stretchable elastomer and the carbon fibres "lock-out" when a critical stretch level is reached, maximising compression on the over-extended zones where it is needed while the rest of the fabric remains stretchy, to give comfort and freedom of movement.
- Power Return Construction: Elastic bonding tape is strategically placed on the inside of the legs and the gluteal muscles to give added power via a "spring back" action on dives, turns and kicks. As well as stretching when you push off to give a better glide position, the tape will also help with your pre-race stretch and warm-up, keeping your energy for the race.
- Improved Surface Integrity: The Carbon Pro high performing woven fabric is reinforced with carbon fibre to give the ultimate strength to weight ratio for a combination of speed and power. This makes a stronger suit, reducing the chance of tearing and damage because of extreme stretching and maximising drag reduction and water repellency.
- Fabric: Outer Shell: 52% Nylon, 47% Elastane, 1% Carbon
- Inside Lining: 65% Nylon, 34% Elastane, 1% Carbon
Carbon Pro MK2 Full Body Short Leg Open Back - Dark Grey.
The Arena Carbon Pro MK2 Full Body Short Leg Open Back from Arena is their new, updated FINA approved racing suit that will give you increased compression without losing freedom of movement and is an exciting development for competition swimming..
Sold by Simply Swim