Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Womens updated Carbon Pro MK2 Full Body Short Leg Open Back looks fab in fuchsia and is designed for competition swimming to give you all the help it can to achieve that win. Powerskin Carbon Pro is an innovative fabric for racing swimsuits that combines carbon fibres with high stretch elastomer so that no compromise is made between compression (used to achieve power and control) and optimum fit and stretch (for freedom of movement). When high compression is needed the carbon thread "locks down" in over-extended zones, increasing support and control whilst the stretch for freedom of movement is not lost. This open back racing kneeskin is a fantastic choice for racing.
- Fina Approved
- Intelligent Compression: Stiff, strong carbon fibres combine with highly stretchable elastomer and the carbon fibres "lock-out" when a critical stretch level is reached, maximising compression on the over-extended zones where it is needed while the rest of the fabric remains stretchy to give comfort and freedom of movement.
- Power Return Construction: Elastic bonding tape is strategically placed on the inside of the legs and the gluteal muscles to give added power via a "spring back" action on dives, turns and kicks. As well as stretching when you push off to give a better glide position, the tape will also help with your pre-race stretch and warm-up, keeping your energy for the race.
- Improved Surface Integrity: The Carbon Pro high performing woven fabric is reinforced with carbon fibre to give the ultimate strength to weight ratio for a combination of speed and power. This makes a stronger suit, reducing the chance of tearing and damage because of extreme stretching and maximising drag reduction and water repellency.
- Fabric: Outer Shell: 52% Nylon, 47% Elastane, 1% Carbon
- Inside Lining: 65% Nylon, 34% Elastane, 1% Carbon