Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of despatch
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date of despatch
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Powerskin Carbon Pro MK2 Jammer from Arena is a mens racing jammer, fully FINA approved and is designed to use compression without restricting movement for your best swim yet! This FINA approved swimwear uses a carbon-based fabric together with elastomer that offers both maximum muscle compression and total freedom of movement for a great swim performance. The powerful fabric is developed by weaving elastomer yarns across a carbon grid. The strength and stiffness of the carbon creates a protective web that prevents over stretching. This gives amazing support and control to the body in competitive swimming and has been called thrilling and revolutionary.
- Fina Approved
- Intelligent Compression: Stiff, strong carbon fibres combine with highly stretchable elastomer and the carbon fibres "lock-out" when a critical stretch level is reached, maximising compression on the over-extended zones where it is needed while the rest of the fabric remains stretchy to give comfort and freedom of movement.
- Power Return Construction: Elastic bonding tape is strategically placed on the inside of the legs and the gluteal muscles to give added power via a "spring back" action on dives, turns and kicks. As well as stretching when you push off to give a better glide position, the tape will also help with your pre-race stretch and warm-up, keeping your energy for the race.
- Improved Surface Integrity: The Carbon Pro high performing woven fabric is reinforced with carbon fibre to give the ultimate strength to weight ratio for a combination of speed and power. This makes a stronger suit, reducing the chance of tearing and damage because of extreme stretching and maximising drag reduction and water repellency.
- Outer Shell: 52% Nylon, 47% Elastane, 1% Carbon
- Inside Lining: 65% Nylon, 34% Elastane, 1% Carbon