Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of despatch
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date of despatch
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
Arena's Carbon Pro MK2 Jammer is their updated, FINA approved, racing jammer, designed for competition swimming and is designed in a carbon-based fabric together with elastomer to give you both excellent compression and stretch for mobility. The features of this carbon based fabric work together with strategically placed bonding tape to give you high performing racing swimwear. The high compression this jammer offers will not compromise your freedom of movement because the carbon fibres "lock down" in strategic areas of critical stretch where it is needed and leave the stretch needed for comfort and freedom of movement. In fluorescent orange, this mens competition jammer short will really cause a stir at the pool.
- Fina Approved
- Intelligent Compression: Stiff, strong carbon fibres combine with highly stretchable elastomer and the carbon fibres "lock-out" when a critical stretch level is reached, maximising compression on the over-extended zones where it is needed while the rest of the fabric remains stretchy to give comfort and freedom of movement.
- Power Return Construction: Elastic bonding tape is strategically placed on the inside of the legs and the gluteal muscles to give added power via a "spring back" action on dives, turns and kicks. As well as stretching when you push off to give a better glide position, the tape will also help with your pre-race stretch and warm-up, keeping your energy for the race.
- Improved Surface Integrity: The Carbon Pro high performing woven fabric is reinforced with carbon fibre to give the ultimate strength to weight ratio for a combination of speed and power. This makes a stronger suit, reducing the chance of tearing and damage because of extreme stretching and maximising drag reduction and water repellency.
- Outer Shell: 52% Nylon, 47% Elastane, 1% Carbon
- Inside Lining: 65% Nylon, 34% Elastane, 1% Carbon