- Size 33/34 - In stock
- Size 33/34 - In stock
- Size 35/36 - In stock
- Size 37/38 - In stock
- Size 39/40 - Only 2 remaining
- Size 41/42 - In stock
- Size 43/44 - Only 2 remaining
- Size 45/46 - In stock
Product code: 28868
Standard delivery is free on orders over £25. For all orders under £25, postage is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We have a completely free, 30 day returns policy on orders over £25. So if the item you ordered isn’t exactly what you expected, you can return it without the worry of paying return postage. UK only, terms and conditions apply.
For orders under £25 you can return it for up to 30 days, but you have to cover the return postage.
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Powerfin from Arena swimwear is an excellent swim training tool and will propel you through the water during swim power training, giving the muscles in your legs a more intense workout and improving ankle flexibility. The Arena Powerfin has a soft and flexible foot pocket with open toe and a short, stiff, heavy blade. This heavier blade will create more water resistance than a lighter, more flexible blade as you kick, so that you have to work those lower body muscles harder.
- Increase Speed: swimming with fins propels you through the water faster and your legs work harder then they would without fins to maintain the speed. You are able to maintain that quicker pace wearing swim fins, but without fins you would quickly become fatigued. Using swim fins will ultimately make your leg muscles stronger to enable you to swim faster.
- Improve Leg Strength and Flexibility: Fins will force your feet to extend and flex beyond their normal range of motion, plus the extra force on your ankles as you kick will improve your ankle flexibility. The water resistance fins create, because of the increased surface area of your foot, builds up strength in your legs.
- Improve Body Position: The buoyancy of fins means that they will help you to keep your legs and overall body position higher in the water.
- Improve Racing Technique: Swimming with fins allows you to swim at typical race speeds without the fatigue that that brings. You are therefore able to swim as in a race, which means your body movements are faster than they are in typical swim training.
- 100% Silicone (PVC free)
- Diamond shape tip
- Prevents blisters
- Good grip
Powerfin - Black.
The Powerfin from Arena swimwear is an excellent swim training tool and will propel you through the water during swim power training, giving the muscles in your legs a more intense workout and improving ankle flexibility..
Sold by Simply Scuba for 31.72GBP
. This item is available to buy now.