- Lime - Last one remaining
- Lime - Last one remaining
- Pink - In stock
- Black - Only 2 remaining
Product code: 13579
Standard delivery is free on orders over £25. For all orders under £25, postage is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We have a completely free, 30 day returns policy on orders over £25. So if the item you ordered isn’t exactly what you expected, you can return it without the worry of paying return postage. UK only, terms and conditions apply.
For orders under £25 you can return it for up to 30 days, but you have to cover the return postage.
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Arena Pull Kick is a versatile product as it is a 2-in-1 pull buoy and kickboard. Lightweight and compact swim training aid with moulded hand grips and leg channel.
Benefits of a pull buoy:
- Improves Body Position: The buoyancy of the pull buoy brings your hips higher up in the water and teaches your body to swim more horizontally and streamlined, which will increase your efficiency, speed and endurance. Maintains balance so that you can focus on your arm stroke.
- Improves breathing technique: Helps you to develop a bilateral breathing rhythm as you swim more relaxed and easily when you are not kicking.
- Builds upper body strength: As your legs are not being used, you isolate your upper body muscles and, over time, will increase strength in your upper body. You can use a pull buoy in conjunction with hand paddles for a more challenging work out for your arms.
Benefits of a kickboard:
- Improve balance and body position in the water: Rest your arms on the board and press your armpits down to bring your hips up in the water - if you just hold the kickboard your head will be up which makes your hips lower in the water creating drag. You should kick from your hips for a nice big powerful kick. Ankles should stay below the surface to create more leverage and forward motion.
- Practice your kick stroke: Using a kickboard isolates your legs so that you can concentrate on your technique as you are not having to think about your arms. Some swimmers rely too much on their arms and drag their legs through the water. This will make you swim slowly and tire you out quickly.
- Improve leg strength: using a kickboard gives your legs an isolated work out and will build up lower body strength and endurance.