Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Mens Fusion Fullsuit from blueseventy is a triathlon wetsuit that is ideal for less technical swimmers, as the buoyancy panels are strategically placed more in the lower body to help you achieve a neutral swimming position. The blueseventy Fusion wetsuit is extremely flexible for its price point and was found to be the fastest in a range of suits costing 3 times as much in 2013 Triathlete Magazine. Buoyancy
The thicker the neoprene, the more buoyancy it will give and the Fusion wetsuit has 4mm neoprene on the hips and legs as opposed to 3mm on the chest. This will give your lower body more lift in the water to correct the body position if you are a less technical swimmer. Flexibility
The blueseventy Fusion gives excellent flexibility on the shoulders and underarms with 1.5mm neoprene in these areas and has been found to be the most flexible triathlon wetsuit on the market at its price point. Blueseventy's A-Flex orange jersey gives 4-way stretch for a really comfortable fit with freedom of movement.
- Buoyancy: 3-4-4mm construction gives thicker 4mm buoyancy panels in the lower body to help less technical swimmers achieve a neutral body position in the water.
- A-Flex orange jersey: this inner fabric gives high flexibility with 4-way stretch and gets slippery when wet, making it easy to take off the wetsuit during the 1st transition. 1.5mm neoprene arms and underarm gussets give excellent freedom of movement.
- A-Grip panels: these are on the forearms to give you extra grip on the pull phase of your swim stroke and excellent feel of the water.
- Low collar to reduce irritation and chafing on your neck.
- Gloves are included to prevent nails tearing the suit plus a care guide and fitting instructions.
- 3-4-4 Buoyancy
- 3mm SCS coated Yamamoto chest panel
- 4mm Yamamoto torso & hip panel
- 4mm Yamamoto lower leg panel
- 1.5mm Yamamoto arms and underarm gussets
- 2mm Yamamoto back panel surrounding zipper
Mens Fusion Fullsuit.
The Mens Fusion Fullsuit from blueseventy is a triathlon wetsuit that is ideal for less technical swimmers, as the buoyancy panels are strategically placed more in the lower body to help you achieve a neutral swimming position..
Sold by Simply Swim