Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Mens Helix Fullsuit from blueseventy is their top of the range triathlon wetsuit that has been worn by some of the best tri athletes and was first out of the water at the London 2012 Olympics, making it ideal for more experienced open water swimmers. If you are an experienced triathlete and competent swimmer looking for comfort, great fit and superior flexibility then this is the perfect choice as it is very lightweight, flexible and fast. Freedom of movement
The flexibility that the Helix wetsuit gives is fantastic and this is achieved by the thin 1mm neoprene on the forearms, the 1.5mm TST panels on the chest and the ultra-supple 40 cell 1.5mm neoprene under the arms and on the shoulder blades to give you unparalleled freedom of movement.Buoyancy
The blueseventy Helix wetsuit uses 5-5-4 buoyancy construction which means that the torso and hip panels are 5mm neoprene to raise them in the water and the leg panels are 4mm. This will help to correct your body position in the water, giving you a more downhill swimming position for a faster swim with less fatigue.
- TST Panels on chest (blue): Torsional Stretch Technology for excellent flexibility and freedom of arm movement, plus allows the chest to expand naturally for greater breathing ability.
- 5-5-4 Tier Neoprene: this is the thickness of neoprene through the chest, hips and legs and gives central buoyancy that keeps your hips high in the water and gives you an efficient, almost downhill swimming position.
- The orange A-Flex inner jersey lining is laminated to ultra-supple 40 cell neoprene to give outstanding flexibility. This inner lining gets slippery when wet making it easy to get out of the wetsuit quickly during the first transition.
- Reverse Zipper: The back zipper zips from top to bottom to prevent other swimmers from undoing your zip during the open water swim and also enables you to undo the wetsuit more quickly in the transition from swim to cycle phase. The reverse zipper also reduces the need for a traditional bulky collar which gives you improved comfort.
- Aquaseal Cuffs: The 1mm cuffs give a great seal around the wrist to prevent water entry and are also A-Flex 4-way stretch to make it quicker taking the wetsuit off.
- Aqua Feel Forearms: The fabric on the forearms is ultralight and permeable allowing you to feel the water as you swim. They also encourage better stroke technique and power because of your increased awareness of your arm position in the water.
- Knee Flex Panels: these 2mm textured panels behind the knee reduce bunching to help when taking the wetsuit off during the 1st transition period.
- Single Seam Tube Legs: The tube construction in the lower leg combines A Flex material with a single seam, to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in the transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height.
- Gloves, fitting instructions and a care guide are all included.
- 5-5-4 Buoyancy
- 5mm SCS coated Yamamoto Aerodome chest panels
- 5mm SCS coated Yamamoto Aerodome from torso to lower leg for maximumcentral buoyancy
- 4mm SCS coated Yamamoto 39 cell lower legs
- World's 1st 1mm SCS coated Yamamoto 40 cell in the arms and underarm gussets
- 1.5mm SCS coated Yamamoto 40 cell throughout the TST panels
- 3mm SCS coated Yamamoto 40 cell central split chest panel
- 2mm SCS coated Yamamoto 40 cell back panel surrounding the reverse zipper
Mens Helix Fullsuit.
The Mens Helix Fullsuit from blueseventy is their top of the range triathlon wetsuit that has been worn by some of the best tri athletes and was first out of the water at the London 2012 Olympics, making it ideal for more experienced open water swimmers..
Sold by Simply Swim