Standard delivery is free on orders over £25. For all orders under £25, postage is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We have a completely free, 30 day returns policy on orders over £25. So if the item you ordered isn’t exactly what you expected, you can return it without the worry of paying return postage. UK only, terms and conditions apply.
For orders under £25 you can return it for up to 30 days, but you have to cover the return postage.
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Mens 2014 Reaction Fullsuit from blueseventy is an excellent triathlon wetsuit for experienced triathletes, that combines important flexibility with core buoyancy and is one of the most popular blueseventy wetsuits for triathlons. This blueseventy wetsuit looks super cool as well as giving high performance and won't let you down in your important race.Buoyancy
Buoyancy is concentrated in the core areas; hip, leg and core which will raise the position of your hips in the water to encourage correct body position for swimming. Without this, you can find your body dragging in the water which slows your speed and makes you fatigued much more quickly. Flexibility
The blueseventy Reaction wetsuit has lots of flexibility on the arms and under the arms created by Yamamoto 1.5mm neoprene and the A-Flex orange jersey lining, which gives 4-way stretch to enable you to swim just like you do in the pool.
- 4-5-4mm buoyancy construction: the 5mm neoprene at the core will raise your hips in relation to the rest of your body to stop you from sinking under the water when swimming. 5mm side panels run from upper body to the knee to help raise your body position when rolling to the side during breathing.
- 100% Yamamoto Neoprene with SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating: This makes the external surface of the suit low drag to maximise your speed through the water.
- VO2 Chest Construction: A central, double layered panel of 1.5mm neoprene laminated with blueseventy's A-Flex material runs down the chest to maximise stretch during respiration, so you can breathe easily.
- Excellent freedom of movement: 1.5mm neoprene is used on and under the arms to give excellent flexibility for your swim stroke.
- Flexibility: The A-Flex orange jersey inside lining throughout the suit provides the Reaction's highly flexible 4-way stretch and is slippery when wet making it easier to take off during transition.
- Lowered Collar: A curved closure flap lowers the height of the collar to reduce chaffing and improve comfort.
- Standard Zipper for easy entry into the wetsuit at the start of your race.
- A-Grip Panels: A textured forearm print on the high stretch jersey allows you to really feel the water and have additional grip in the propulsion phase of your swimming stroke.
- Single Seam Tube Legs: The tube construction in the lower leg combines A-Flex material with a single seam to maximise the flexibility and promote a quick release from your wetsuit in transition from the swim to cycle phase. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your preferred height.
- Knee Flex Panels: these 2mm textured panels behind the knee reduce bunching to help when taking the wetsuit off during the 1st transition period.
- Gloves, fitting instructions and a care guide are all included.
- 4-5-4 BUOYANCY
- 4mm SCS coated Yamamoto chest panels
- 5mm SCS coated Yamamoto torso panel
- 4mm SCS coated Yamamoto lower legs
- 1.5mm SCS coated Yamamoto in the arms and underarm gussets
- 3mm SCS coated Yamamoto central split chest panel
- 2mm SCS coated Yamamoto back panel surrounding the zipper
Mens Reaction Fullsuit.
The Mens 2014 Reaction Fullsuit from blueseventy is an excellent triathlon wetsuit for experienced triathletes, that combines important flexibility with core buoyancy and is one of the most popular blueseventy wetsuits for triathlons..
Sold by Simply Swim