Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Junior Forearm Fulcrum is designed as a swim training aid for younger swimmers to improve their stroke technique and achieve an Early Vertical Forearm (EVF), which will position your arm during the swim stroke so that your entire forearm is utilised. The Forearm Fulcrum will encourage muscle memory of the proper hand, wrist and forearm position and is ideal for all competitive swim strokes.
- Teaches Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) Position: Promotes a proper stroke pull that utilizes the entire forearm
- Develop EVF Muscle Memory: Locks hand, wrist and forearm into optimal position; does not allow wrist to break
- High Elbow Position: Initiates pull by lifting the elbow for a high catch
- Improve Stroke Efficiency: Maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull from the beginning to the very end of the stroke
- Focus on Stroke Development: Specifically made for stroke refinement and technique work
- Figure Eight Design: Made of a durable plastic that fits around the arm, and integrates a soft rubber padding to rest against
- All Four Swim Strokes: Promotes EVF with all four competitive strokes
- Easy on the Shoulders: Open design allows water to be felt against the forearm and hand, and does not provide resistance
- Length: 28cm
Forearm Fulcrum Junior.
The Junior Forearm Fulcrum is designed as a swim training aid for younger swimmers to improve their stroke technique and achieve an Early Vertical Forearm (EVF), which will position your arm during the swim stroke so that your entire forearm is utilised..
Sold by Simply Swim