Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Rangs Buoy System from Finis is designed for children up to 12 years and gives increased buoyancy as they swim and are worn around the upper thigh or knee to improve the body position and rotation in the water. The foam inserts cause the swimmers hips or knees to float to the top of the water, thus improving positioning and reducing drag. These neoprene buoyancy straps are similar to the effects of a pullbuoy but do not immobilise the legs so that you can still kick.
- Independent Buoyancy - Lifts legs and hips naturally while reducing body drag
- Body Rotation - Flotation panels encourage a strong hip rotation from side to side
- Neoprene Construction - Soft, non-slip neoprene provides comfort and security
- Velcro Closure - Wraps around legs to create a custom fit that will not fall off during training
- Versatile - Can be used with all strokes
- Coach Hint: RANGS can be placed on the back of the knees to teach swimmers to kick properly from the hips instead of bending at the knees.