Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Swimsense Performance Monitor from Finis is ideal for competitive swimmers who want to monitor their performance when swim training. It is worn as a watch and will analyze your performance with pace times, distance (meters/yards/laps), stroke count, stroke rate, distance-per-stroke and calories burned across all four major strokes.
Finis Swimsense utilizes a very sophisticated swim algorithm to sense and calculate the swimming data. It counts laps by you inputting the distance of the pool and it detects by itself the stroke used and how many laps have been accomplished. It can also sense when you have changed your stroke and record which stroke you used. After the end of the workout you can upload all the recorded data to your computer and use it to build/improve your swim success.
- iiM (Interval Inference Mode): Hit the swim button and go; automatically records intervals and strokes, including backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and freestyle
- Analyze Workouts Instantly: Review distance, splits, laps, pace times, stroke count; stroke rate, distance-per-stroke and calories burned. View your current workout and up to 14 past workouts on the monitor
- Free Swimsense® Training Log: Upload workouts to the Swimsense® Training Log to review all past performances and track progress at Swimsense.com
- Automatic Stroke Type Recognition: Distinguishes between backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and freestyle
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery: 12+ hours of swimming use, 150+ hours of non-swimming use, 300+ hours in sleep mode
- Motion Sensors: Automatically captures your swim workout using accelerometers, magnetometers and patent-pending proprietary algorithms as soon as you hit the start button
- Custom Settings; Set unique pool sizes, metres, yards, gender and weight
- Fully Updateable: Download updates and enhancements to have the latest Swimsense software
- Swimsense Dock: Sync your Swimsense with the Online Training Log and charge its battery
- Upload workouts: Review past performance and track progress at Swimsense.com
- Performance Reporting: Analyze laps swum, times, total distance, pace, stroke count; stroke rate, distance-per-stroke, calories and SWOLF efficiency scores in all four strokes
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Workout History: Create workout plans and compare against your actual workouts
- Goal Planning: Set goals and monitor your progress to reach the next level
- Search for workouts by date
- Create workout plans and compare against your actual workouts
- Visual Dashboard: View a snapshot of your workout with the ability to dynamically drill down into details
- Integrates with Partner Website: Upload data directly to TrainingPeaks, RunKeeper, SportTrack and 2PEAK webs
- 12+ hours of Swimming Use
- 150+ hours of non-swimming use
- 300+ hours in Sleep Mode
Swimsense Performance Monitor.
The Swimsense Performance Monitor from Finis is ideal for competitive swimmers who want to monitor their performance when swim training..
The average rating for the Finis Swimsense Performance Monitor
out of 5
based on 1 customer reviews.
Sold by Simply Swim