- UK Size 4-5 - In stock
- UK Size 4-5 - In stock
- UK Size 5-6 - In stock
- UK Size 6-7 - Only 2 remaining
- UK Size 8-9 - Due soon
- UK Size 9.5-10.5 - Due soon
- UK Size 11-12 - In stock
Product code: 17800
Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Swim Fin Energy from Head swimwear is a training fin in black and orange and is designed to improve kick technique, increase speed and develop leg muscles. The enclosed foot pocket with heel tab for easy on and off, gives a secure and comfortable fit and the stiff blade will create more water resistance for a harder workout in the pool. Made from high grade Polypropylene. Stored in mesh bag.
- Increase Speed: swimming with fins propels you through the water faster and your legs work harder then they would without fins to maintain the speed. You are able to maintain that quicker pace wearing swim fins, but without fins you would quickly become fatigued. Using swim fins will ultimately make your leg muscles stronger to enable you to swim faster.
- Improve Leg Strength and Flexibility: Fins will force your feet to extend and flex beyond their normal range of motion, plus the extra force on your ankles as you kick will improve your ankle flexibility. The water resistance fins create, because of the increased surface area of your foot, builds up strength in your legs.
- Improve Body Position: The buoyancy of fins means that they will help you to keep your legs and overall body position higher in the water.
- Improve Racing Technique: Swimming with fins allows you to swim at typical race speeds without the fatigue that that brings. You are therefore able to swim as in a race, which means your body movements are faster than they are in typical swim training.
Swim Fin Energy.
The Swim Fin Energy from Head swimwear is a training fin in black and orange and is designed to improve kick technique, increase speed and develop leg muscles..
The average rating for the Head Swim Fin Energy
out of 5
based on 4 customer reviews.
Sold by Simply Swim