Standard delivery is free on orders over £25. For all orders under £25, postage is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We have a completely free, 30 day returns policy on orders over £25. So if the item you ordered isn’t exactly what you expected, you can return it without the worry of paying return postage. UK only, terms and conditions apply.
For orders under £25 you can return it for up to 30 days, but you have to cover the return postage.
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
If you are an endurance triathlete and looking for a tri wetsuit that gives excellent buoyancy then the Orca Mens 3.8 Enduro Wetsuit is a great choice and is ideal for endurance triathlon events, even being named after the length of the 3.8km Iron Man triathlon. This mens triathlon wetsuit is designed to give you excellent buoyancy without compromising on flexibility, so that it creates optimum body position in the water to improve your swim. Buoyancy
Both the Exo-Cell buoyancy system and the Aerodome 2 panels create ultra buoyancy to lift your legs to the top of the water, improving your speed and reducing fatigue. If you are an elite triathlete who struggles with your legs sinking in the water, the 3.8 Enduro Wetsuit is perfect for you.Flexibility
The arms and underarm areas on this mens wetsuit are designed in 1.5-2mm Yamamoto 44 cell neoprene (the highest grade available) and combined with a high stretch inner lining, gives excellent freedom of movement and comfort during the swim phase. The Infinity Skin Lining adds to this triathlon suit's flexibility.
- 40/44 Cell Yamamoto Neoprene gives excellent comfort and flexibility.
- Exo-Cell Core: Strategically placed panels in lower part of the body gives excellent buoyancy for a better swimming position.
- Aerodome 2 Panels: Strategically placed panels on the back, bottom and legs give maximum buoyancy where it is most needed to create an optimized swim position.
- 44 Cell Arm Panels: the highest grade of Yamamoto Neoprene gives unsurpassed flexibility and range of movement in the arms.
- 1.5-2mm 44 Cell neoprene panels on the arms and under the arms increase flexibility.
- Infinity Skin Lining (exclusive to Orca): gives fantastic flexibility for your arms.
- Nano Ice: This coated neoprene on the chest and shoulder panels further reduces water friction with its smoothskin surface to increase your speed through the water. The rest of the wetsuit is SCS coated.
- Can cut fabric on bottom of legs to fit.
- Fitting gloves included.