Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
If you are looking for an entry level triathlon wetsuit with excellent features, then the Orca Equip Wetsuit is perfect, giving excellent flexibility for first time open water swimmers, plus good buoyancy in the bottom part of your body to improve your swimming position for a faster swim phase. The Equip and S5 wetsuits are both entry level with the Equip majoring on flexibility whilst the S5 gives more buoyancy.
This mens full sleeve triathlon wetsuit is designed in top quality Yamamoto 39 Cell Neoprene to give a fine balance of flexibility and buoyancy. The varying degrees of thickness are placed in strategic areas to give freedom of movement, warmth and buoyancy where it is needed most.
Additional features are the double skin neckline for comfort and a watertight seal; Hydrostroke forearm panels for a more powerful swim stroke and speed transition rear calf panels for a quick transition from your swim to cycle phase, all making this mens tri wetsuit fantastic value for money.
- 2-4mm SCS (smoothskin) coated Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene front panels give excellent range of movement for an easier swim.
- 4mm strategically placed neoprene panels on the waist, hips and bottom give you excellent buoyancy to improve your swimming position.
- 3-4mm SCS panels through the back give buoyancy and have a smooth surface to help you glide through the water, reducing water drag and fatigue.
- Multi-stretch lining in upper body is flexible and makes for a comfortable fit.
- Hydrostroke forearm panels grip the water to give you more power through the pull phase of your swim stroke.
- Double skin neoprene at the neck gives an improved seal to prevent water entering the wetsuit and a more comfortable fit.
- Speed transition panels at the ankles make removal of the wetsuit quicker to improve your transition time.
- Can cut legs to fit.
- Fitting gloves included.
- Yamamoto SCS (Smoothskin) 3mm and 4mm through the back and back of legs
- Yamamoto SCS 39 Cell 2mm Neoprene on top of chest, shoulders and arms
- Yamamoto SCS 39 Cell 3mm on bottom of front legs
- Yamamoto SCS 39 Cell 4mm Neoprene on waist, hips and bottom
Mens Full Sleeve Equip Wetsuit.
If you are looking for an entry level triathlon wetsuit with excellent features, then the Orca Equip Wetsuit is perfect, giving excellent flexibility for first time open water swimmers, plus good buoyancy in the bottom part of your body to improve your swimming position for a faster swim phase..
Sold by Simply Swim