Standard delivery is free on orders over £25. For all orders under £25, postage is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We have a completely free, 30 day returns policy on orders over £25. So if the item you ordered isn’t exactly what you expected, you can return it without the worry of paying return postage. UK only, terms and conditions apply.
For orders under £25 you can return it for up to 30 days, but you have to cover the return postage.
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Mens Full Sleeve S5 Wetsuit from Orca is new for 2014 and is an excellent entry level triathlon wetsuit that gives lots of buoyancy, to help less able open water swimmers to be lifted in the water, improving their swim time and reducing fatigue. The Mens Orca S5 wetsuit gives excellent value for money.
This beginner's triathlon wetsuit has a 5mm neoprene panel running from the chest to knee which gives excellent buoyancy and durability. If you are new to open water swimming, the S5 will give you a feeling of security in the water and will help your legs not to sink as you swim.
Two great features on this mens tri wetsuit are the Hydrostroke forearm catch panels that grip the water to improve your power and the quick transition panels on the bottom of the legs, that enable you to get out of the wetsuit faster, improving your transition from swim to cycle.
- 5mm Neoprene panel from neck to mid-leg gives excellent buoyancy and good flexibility.
- High stretch Smoothskin coated upper torso and arms for flexibility as you swim and an easier glide through the water, reducing water drag.
- Silicone print Hydrostroke forearm catch panels increase power through your stroke.
- Speed transition calf panels make removal of wetsuit easier after your swim phase, for a faster transition time.
- Inner taping on ankles allows you to trim to fit if required.
- Fitting gloves included.
- Yamamoto 39 Cell 5mm Neoprene Panel from neck to mid-leg.
- Yamamoto 39 Cell SCS (Smoothskin) 3-4mm Neoprene across the full front.
- Yamamoto 39 Cell 2mm Neoprene under the arms and on shoulder panels.
- Yamamoto SCS 3mm Neoprene on back of suit.
Mens Full Sleeve S5 Wetsuit.
The Mens Full Sleeve S5 Wetsuit from Orca is new for 2014 and is an excellent entry level triathlon wetsuit that gives lots of buoyancy, to help less able open water swimmers to be lifted in the water, improving their swim time and reducing fatigue..
Sold by Simply Scuba for 298.84GBP
. This item is available to buy now.