Standard delivery is free on orders over £25. For all orders under £25, postage is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We have a completely free, 30 day returns policy on orders over £25. So if the item you ordered isn’t exactly what you expected, you can return it without the worry of paying return postage. UK only, terms and conditions apply.
For orders under £25 you can return it for up to 30 days, but you have to cover the return postage.
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Mens Full Sleeve Sonar Wetsuit is a mid-range triathlon wetsuit that will suit intermediate to elite triathletes and gives a balance of excellent freedom of movement and buoyancy to make your swim phase a success. Designed in 39 Cell SCS Yamamoto neoprene, this Orca wetsuit is high quality for its price point.Buoyancy
Aerodome Core Stability Panels are placed strategically on the suit, to give you buoyancy where it is most needed. This will lift your body higher in the water to reduce water drag and improve your speed. The SCS (Smoothskin) coating also reduces drag, and helps the suit to glide through the water as well as resist water, keeping the wetsuit lightweight. Flexibility
Additional to the excellent flexibility of 39 Cell Yamamoto Neoprene, the 2mm panels in the arms and shoulders gives excellent freedom of movement, helping you to swim as you would in a pool. This mens tri wetsuit also has a full multi stretch lining so it fits very comfortably and helps to give good range of movement.
- 4mm Aerodome neoprene panels give 30% more buoyancy than normal 5mm neoprene due to the hundreds of air cavities in the fabric.
- The Aerodome core stability panel covers the core and small of the back and this will help to lift your torso into the best swimming position which will reduce water drag and improve your stability in the water.
- 4mm Hydrolift panel also increases buoyancy.
- 2mm panels in the arms and shoulders give enhanced flexibility and freedom of movement along with a full multi-stretch inner lining.
- Silicone Hydrostroke panels on the forearms catch the water increasing your stroke power and traction.
- Legs of suit can be cut to fit.
- Fitting gloves included.
- Yamamoto 39 Cell SCS 2mm neoprene on shoulders, top of arms and underarms
- Yamamoto 39 Cell SCS 3mm neoprene on top of chest, through the back, bottom and legs
- Yamamoto 39 Cell SCS 4mm neoprene on torso and tops of legs
- Yamamoto 39 Cell SCS 4mm Aerodome technology on forearms, hips and calves