Standard delivery is free on orders over £25. For all orders under £25, postage is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We have a completely free, 30 day returns policy on orders over £25. So if the item you ordered isn’t exactly what you expected, you can return it without the worry of paying return postage. UK only, terms and conditions apply.
For orders under £25 you can return it for up to 30 days, but you have to cover the return postage.
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Womens Full Sleeve Equip Wetsuit from Orca is an entry level wetsuit that gives excellent range of motion and flexibility that would normally be associated with more expensive triathlon wetsuits. Add to this, 4mm neoprene on the hips and seat and you get good buoyancy too to improve your swimming position in open water.
The Orca Equip Wetsuit is ideal for swimmers who are not used to swimming in a wetsuit, as it gives lots of flexibility so that you will not feel encumbered by wearing a full wetsuit to swim. 4mm neoprene panels give good buoyancy in the lower part of your body to lift you in the water, improving your swimming position and reducing water drag.
- 2-4mm SCS (smoothskin) coated Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene front panels give excellent range of movement.
- 4mm neoprene panels on the waist, hips and bottom are placed strategically to give better buoyancy.
- 3-4mm SCS panels through the back give buoyancy and help you to glide through the water, reducing water drag and fatigue.
- Hydrostroke forearm panels catch the water through the pull phase of your swim stroke to give you more power.
- Multi-stretch lining on upper body gives a flexible feel and comfortable fit.
- Neck has a double skin to give improved seal to prevent water entering the wetsuit and a more comfortable fit.
- Speed transition rear calf panels make removal of the wetsuit quicker to improve your transition time.
- Can cut legs to fit
- Fitting gloves included
- Yamamoto SCS (Smoothskin) 3mm and 4mm through the back and back of legs
- Yamamoto SCS 39 Cell 2mm Neoprene on top of chest, shoulders and arms
- Yamamoto SCS 39 Cell 3mm on bottom of front legs
- Yamamoto SCS 39 Cell 4mm Neoprene on waist, hips and bottom
Womens Full Sleeve Equip Wetsuit.
The Womens Full Sleeve Equip Wetsuit from Orca is an entry level wetsuit that gives excellent range of motion and flexibility that would normally be associated with more expensive triathlon wetsuits..
Sold by Simply Scuba for 362.25GBP
. This item is available to buy now.