Click here to view the Speedo Fastskin 3 size chart
This fantastic womens racing kneeskin from the new Speedo Fastskin 3 range of swimwear offers a new benchmark for racing. Athlete understanding has been combined with advanced swimwear technology to create Fastskin 3 in which swimming cap, swim goggles and suit are engineered to work together to give optimum performance for competitive swimming. The Super Elite Open Back Kneeskin is ideal for top class swimmers and compresses your body in specific areas to create an overall tube shape which will make you more streamlined in the water (ie. on the thighs but less at the waist). For best results buy suit, goggle, hair management cap and swim cap together, although each piece on its own will reduce water drag.
Choosing the right size is very important. Measure yourself and use the size chart above to work out the right size for you. Choosing a smaller size than you are will not improve your performance and may well damage the suit. Fitting gloves are provided to help with fitting and prevent snagging of the fabric. Learn about Speedo Fastskin 3 by clicking here.
- 3D Zoned compression contours the body into the most efficient form for movement through water, producing optimum performance with each kick and stroke
- The Body Stability Web provides support precisely where it is needed to give a hydrodynamic, neutral swimming position and return the energy used on starts and turns
- Compression fit to create the most efficient shape
- Fit Point Markers are placed at key points to make it easy to fit and align your Fastskin 3 racing system. Please note if these are removed the suit cannot be returned but they will need to be removed before competing to comply with FINA regulations
- Power seams are edge bonded and ultrasonically welded and offer less resistance to water flow, are tougher and more comfortable than conventional seams
- Advanced C6 water repellency reduces water absorption and weight of suit
- Hydro-K Zone 3D Fabric delivers multiple levels of high power, graduated compression to achieve the optimum hydrodynamic profile for swimmers. Delivers up to 3.3% reduction in skin friction drag.
- Pulse Flex Fabric gives high stretch in one direction to allow freedom of movement in key areas, with powerful compression in the other to contour the body's shape to the most efficient form. Delivers a 2% decrease in skin friction drag.
- Longer length sizes available (leg is 1cm longer than standard length suits)
- Fabric: 50% PA 50% Lycra/60% PA 40% EA
- Wearing the Fastskin 3 Caps, Goggle and Super Elite Suit has been tested to give the results below:
- 11% improvement in oxygen economy (versus standard suit, aquasocket goggle and flat silicone cap)
- 5.2% reduction in active drag (versus standard suit, aquasocket goggle and flat silicone cap)
- Up to 3% improvement in starts (versus standard suit, aquasocket goggle and flat silicone cap)
- Up to 16.6% reduction in passive drag (versus standard suit, aquasocket goggle and flat silicone cap on male athlete)
Season: Spring Summer '13