- SR3 - Only 2 remaining
- SR2 - Sold out
- SR3 - Only 2 remaining
- SR4 - Only 2 remaining
- SR5 - Last one remaining
- SR6 - In stock
- SR7 - Only 2 remaining
- SR8 - Last one remaining
- SR9 - Sold out
- SR10 - Sold out
Product code: 46278
Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Womens Fastskin Pro Recordbreaker Kneeskin from Speedo is an excellent Fina Approved Kneeskin at an accessible price and uses medal-winning technology to improve your competitive performance. This competition swimwear has an open style back and gives a compression fit which will make you more hydrodynamic and efficient when you swim. Even though the fabric is compressive, it has multi directional stretch so that you still have freedom of movement. The advanced water repellency also helps your performance by keeping the suit lightweight in the water, reducing drag.Click here to view the Speedo Fastskin 3 size chart Choosing the right size is very important. Measure yourself and use the size chart above to work out the right size for you. Choosing a smaller size thanyou are will not improve your performance and may damage the suit.Learn about Speedo Fastskin 3 by clicking here.
- Compression Fit: works with your body to create the most efficient shape for performance swimming
- 4 Way Flat Seams: Low profile, high strength stitched seams
- Hydro-K Fabric: The multi-directional stretch characteristics of the fabric give the swimmer ease and freedom of movement, combined with compressive power. The flat surface structure helps deliver a 2.59% reduction in skin friction drag.
- Advanced C6 Water Repellency: Developed to comply with anticipated environmental legislation. Exclusive advanced water repellency reduces water absorption and suit weight in water.
- Fabric: 72% Polyamide 28% Elastane/71% Polyamide 29% Lycra