- Black - In stock
- Black - In stock
- Grey - In stock
- Pink - In stock
- Blue - In stock
Product code: 27232
Standard delivery is free on orders over £25. For all orders under £25, postage is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We have a completely free, 30 day returns policy on orders over £25. So if the item you ordered isn’t exactly what you expected, you can return it without the worry of paying return postage. UK only, terms and conditions apply.
For orders under £25 you can return it for up to 30 days, but you have to cover the return postage.
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Poolmate lap counter from Swimovate is an automatic lap counting watch with motion sensors. It offers state of the art accelerometer technology which counts your swim laps automatically so you don't have to worry about pushing any buttons or dials, the Pool-Mate does it all for you! Designed for swimming, the Poolmate is a lightweight and streamlined watch which can be worn both in and out of the pool.
You can use the Poolmate watch for any swim stroke and it doesn't matter whether you tumble turn or push off from the side. It has a unique efficiency index which allows you to easily see your progress.
The Poolmate doesn't just count your laps but also counts your average strokes per lap, distance, calories, efficiency, real and elapsed time at at any point during your swim session. All this data is also stored in its large memory, so you can recall it at your leisure. The Poolmate can also record data from individual sets as well as stats for your whole session.
- No calibration needed - timing 100% accurate
- Works with all swim strokes
- Stores hundreds of sessions
- Works with pools over 18M in length (if your pool is measured in yards, you can swap between yards and metres by changing the set up on the watch)
- Chrono mode for other sports
- Water resistant to 50M
- 24 hour clock and alarm
- Battery life around 12 months (to replace battery, either return to Swimovate Ltd for battery replacement or take to a watch maker or jeweller. Make sure you tell them it is a waterproof watch - standard CR2025 battery)
- Weight - 41g
- Diameter of face - 40mm
- Strap fits wrists from 14.5 to 21.5cm
- 12 month guarantee