The Poolmate Pro from Swimovate is the latest addition to their swimming computer range. Not only does it automatically count your laps and strokes, speed, distance, calories and efficiency, the Pro will also download all of this data, easily on to your computer so that you can analyse your progress at home. A great training tool for competitive swimmers and triathletes.
In the Pool:
- Automatically counts laps and strokes
- Records distance and speed
- How many calories burnt
- 24hr clock and alarm
- Session and set memory
- 50m water resistance
- Works for all strokes in swimming pools over 18 metres long, no calibration needed (if your pool is measured in yards, you can swap between yards and metres by changing the set up on the watch)
On your PC
- Automatic wireless download to USB Pod
- Graphical analysis of sessions and history
- What is your best time?
- How far have you swum this year?
- Has your time improved?
- Are you more efficient?
- How many calories have you burnt?
- Export as .csv
- Battery life around 12 months (standard CR2025 battery) - to replace battery, either return to Swimovate Ltd for battery replacement or take to a watch maker or jeweller to replace battery (make sure you tell them it is a waterproof watch)
- Diameter of face - 40mm
- Strap fits wrists from 14.5 to 21.5cm
- 12 month guarantee
- Includes: Pool-Mate watch, USB download pod, USB cable, Instruction manual