The AP12 Compression Open Back Speedsuit from TYR is a womens racing kneeskin with an open back that is FINA approved and designed for competing. This womens racing swimsuit will reduce water drag and gives an anatomically engineered fit to posit on your body at its most effective in the water.
- Turbo Woven Fabric - Lightweight, hydrophobic micro-filament textile gives an excellent compression fit with 360 degree core stabilization.
- Less Drag - Body style, special seams and sleek design optimise body position and reduce drag.
- Anatomically Engineered Fit - Hydrodynamic 3 panel design to enhance compression and increase muscle fibre firing.
- Bonded Leg Finish and Four Way Lock Seams - Bonded seams give a smooth, soft and comfortable fit with no friction whilst 4-way lock seams create a very low profile to reduce drag.
- ROM straps - Range of Motion straps allow fluid freedom of movement
- Fabric: TYR Turbo Woven 85% Nylon/15% Lycra
Season: Autumn Winter '12