- UK Size 1-2 - In stock
- UK Size 1-2 - In stock
- UK Size 2-3 - Due soon
- UK Size 4-5 - Due soon
- UK Size 6-7 - In stock
- UK Size 7-8 - In stock
- UK Size 9-10 - Due soon
- UK Size 11-12 - Only 2 remaining
Product code: 45604
Standard delivery is £2.99. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date
Express delivery is £4.99. You will receive your order 1 - 2 days from the date
Next Working Day is £6.99. Please note that the Next Working Day option is not available
in all locations and is only available if all the items you are trying to order
are in stock.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply
Swim. However should you wish, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from
the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
If you would like an exchange for a different size simply tell us on your returns
note, we'll take care of the rest and post it back to you for free!
The Ultra Blue Finz from Zoggs are a short blade swim fin designed to be used as a swim training aid to improve your kick technique and increase your strength and stamina. The foot is designed in a soft and malleable material for a comfortable fit whilst the slim blade is rigid to propel you through the water, enabling you to swim faster over longer distances. These lightweight swim fins give you a balanced and naturally rhythmic kick and will reduce muscle fatigue in your calves that can cause cramping after your swim training session.
- Increase Speed: swimming with fins propels you through the water faster and your legs work harder then they would without fins to maintain the speed. You are able to maintain that quicker pace wearing swim fins, but without fins you would quickly become fatigued. Using swim fins will ultimately make your leg muscles stronger to enable you to swim faster.
- Improve Leg Strength and Flexibility: Fins will force your feet to extend and flex beyond their normal range of motion, plus the extra force on your ankles as you kick will improve your ankle flexibility. The water resistance fins create, because of the increased surface area of your foot, builds up strength in your legs.
- Improve Body Position: The buoyancy of fins means that they will help you to keep your legs and overall body position higher in the water.
- Improve Racing Technique: Swimming with fins allows you to swim at typical race speeds without the fatigue that that brings. You are therefore able to swim as in a race, which means your body movements are faster than they are in typical swim training.