Fuse Race John Kneeskin - Slate
£100.80 RRP £168.00 In Stock
The FINIS Race John Kneeskin is FINA Approved and is an introductory level racing suit with elite features. The fabric construction is a unique hydro reflective textile which has resilient properties to ensure comfort and reduces drag. This racing kneeskin for women offers flexibility combined with compression, without limiting movement and helps the muscles to recover quicker. Look competitive and confident on the blocks.
- FINA Approved
- Bonded seams
- Introductory level racing kneeskin
- Fabric repels water to reduce drag and turbulence
- High compression fabric with resilient elasticity
- Bonded seams reduce drag and friction throughout the suit
- Silicone grip on legs
- Recommended: size down 1 size from training suit size
- Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab
- Fabric: 71% Polyamide/29% Elastane
We offer FREE tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £15.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £15. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.