£19.50 RRP £20.00
The FINIS ISO Paddles are strapless paddles designed to isolate specific muscle groups, develop proper hand position and heighten stroke awareness. They are uniquely designed to create an imbalance in the catch phase of a stroke, which forces you to apply more pressure on either side of the paddle in order to maintain a proper stroke. This encourages you to pay increased attention to hand position in the water, keeping it level and consistent throughout the catch and pull of each stroke.
- Paddles remain in place with proper stroke technique
- Intended for use on drills and stroke-specific training
- Increases the 'feel for the water' to allow you to make adjustments to improve stroke technique
- Ergonomic strapless design to fit the natural contour of the hand
- Versatile tool for all four swim strokes - Outside isolation for backstroke and freestyle - Inside isolation for breaststroke and butterfly
- Brings awareness to sweep tendencies prior to catch
- Outside Isolation - Using the edge on the outside (grey on left, yellow on right) allows you to isolate and engage the triceps and trapezius muscles
- Inside Isolation - Using the edge on the inside (yellow on left, grey on right) allows you to isolate and engage the pectoral bicep and deltoid muscles
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £30. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).