Senior Foam Pull Buoy
£8.00 RRP £13.00
The Senior Foam Pull Buoy from FINIS is an adult pull buoy used for swim training to immobilize your legs so that you concentrate on your upper body technique and build upper body strength. The soft foam EVA material will not chafe and this swim training aid will help you to keep a symmetrical body movement when swimming.
- Improves Body Position: The buoyancy of the pull buoy brings your hips higher up in the water and teaches your body to swim more horizontal and streamlined which will increase your efficiency, speed and endurance.
- Maintains balance so that you can focus on your arm stroke.
- Improves breathing technique: Helps you to develop a bilateral breathing rhythm as you swim more relaxed and easily when you are not kicking.
- Builds upper body strength: As your legs are not being used, you isolate your upper body muscles and, over time, will increase strength in your upper body. You can use a pull buoy in conjunction with hand paddles for a more challenging work out for your arms.
- Dimensions: L23cm x W16cm x D10cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £30. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).