Wave Monofin - Yellow
£45.00 RRP £62.00 In Stock
The Wave Monofin from FINIS is a junior swim fin designed to help teach children the dolphin kick. It will help them to achieve the correct undulation needed to perfect their butterfly kick and is great fun to use at the pool. The open heel foot pocket has an adjustable strap and open toes to prevent a vacuum forming when you try to take the fin off. This stiff blade is flexible and has stabilization channels to cause the fin to flex in the correct way to achieve a great butterfly kick.
- Flexible Blade - makes learning dolphin kick fun and easy
- Patented Single Blade Design - teaches young swimmers the undulation needed for a proper dolphin kick
- Build Leg and Core Strength - dolphin kicking activates 60% of your muscle mass, including the core and lower body
- Stability Ridge - built for proper flex and speed
- Stabilization Channels - forces fin to flex in the optimum wave motion
- Quick Release Straps - provides added safety in the water, while making the fin easy to adjust
- Open Toe Design - fits approximate UK shoe size 13-7 (Euro 32-39)
- Versatile - can be used in pool, lake or ocean
- Plastic Protection Inserts - Maintains comfortable foot pocket shape during storage
- Length from foot pocket to tip of fin: 32cm
- Width of blade (at widest point): 46cm
We offer FREE standard delivery on orders over £15.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £15. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).