Small Hand Paddles
£9.00 RRP £11.00 In Stock
These colourful hand paddles from Maru are a swim training aid designed to build your upper body strength and improve your stroke technique. They will cause water resistance so that you have to work harder to swim and help your hands to enter the water at the right angle to help you to improve your stroke technique. The colours relate to sizing.
- Fit: They are worn on the hand by threading your middle finger through the middle silicone strap and your other fingers will automatically fit comfortably through the silicone straps at the sides. The strap can then be pulled to tighten for a secure, customised fit.
- Technically placed flow holes allow you to "feel" the water so that you will swim more naturally
- Purpose: Hand paddles create water resistance so that you have to work harder on your arm pull. This will strengthen all the muscles in your upper body to make you a more powerful swimmer. A secondary purpose of hand paddles is that they help your stroke technique by making you more aware of your arm and hand position and they force your hand to stay straight as it enters the water.
- Material: Durable and lightweight Polypropylene with Silicone strap
- Dimensions: Length 18cm Width 13.5cm
We offer FREE standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).