Strength Hand Paddle - Neon
£15.00 RRP £15.99
The Michael Phelps Strength Hand Paddle is used and developed by Michael Phelps for swim training sessions to build resistance and strength in the upper body. The natural shaping of this swim paddle makes these comfortable and ergonomic to wear and they are available in 3 sizes to ensure a great fit.
- Mimics natural hand position
- Creates resistance to build strength and stamina
- Vents and palm risers enhance the feel of the water
- Ergonomic wrist strap and finger loops for comfort
- Available in 3 sizes
- Fit: They are worn on the hand by threading your middle finger through the middle silicone strap and your other fingers will automatically fit comfortably through the silicone straps at the sides. The strap can then be pulled to tighten for a secure, customised fit.
- Technically placed flow holes allow you to "feel" the water so that you will swim more naturally
- Purpose: Hand paddles create water resistance so that you have to work harder on your arm pull. This will strengthen all the muscles in your upper body to make you a more powerful swimmer. A secondary purpose of hand paddles is that they help your stroke technique by making you more aware of your arm and hand position and they force your hand to stay straight as it enters the water.
Small: Length 21cm Width 18cm
Medium: Length 20cm Width 19.5cm
Large: Length 25cm Width 21cm
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £30. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).