Pull Buoy - Mash Up Turquoise
Out Of Stock
The Speedo Pull Buoy develops upper body strength and allows you to focus on your arm technique. It can be used with any stroke to isolate the muscles in your upper body which forces them to do the work of propulsion, increasing arm and shoulder strength. It also increases buoyancy to keep your body in a better position, even as you get tired, so you can swim for longer. By lifting your body higher in the water, it also reduces drag to increase speed and efficiency.
- Improved comfort and rounded design
- EVA foam
- Ideal for learning new drills and technique work
- Vibrant multicoloured pattern to stand out from the crowd
- Improves Body Position: The buoyancy of the pull buoy brings your hips higher up in the water and teaches your body to swim more horizontally and streamlined, which will increase your efficiency, speed and endurance. Maintains balance so that you can focus on your arm stroke.
- Improves breathing technique: Helps you to develop a bilateral breathing rhythm as you swim more relaxed and easily when you are not kicking.
- Builds upper body strength: As your legs are not being used, you isolate your upper body muscles and, over time, will increase strength in your upper body. You can use a pull buoy in conjunction with hand paddles for a more challenging work out for your arms.
We offer FREE standard delivery on orders over £15.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £15. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).