Large Grip Kickboard
The Vorgee Large Grip Kickboard will stand out in the pool with its bright colours. The grip holes increase grip and allow different positions when training and it's made from high-quality EVA foam for comfort and durability.
- Improve balance and body position in the water: Rest your arms on the board and press your armpits down to bring your hips up in the water - if you just hold the kickboard your head will be up which makes your hips lower in the water creating drag. You should kick from your hips for a nice big powerful kick. Ankles should stay below the surface to create more leverage and forward motion.
- Practice your kick stroke: Using a kickboard isolates your legs so that you can concentrate on your technique as you are not having to think about your arms. Some swimmers rely too much on their arms and drag their legs through the water. This will make you swim slowly and tire you out quickly
- Improve leg strength: using a kickboard gives your legs an isolated work out and will build up lower body strength and endurance.
- Classic kickboard shape
- High quality EVA construction
- Good stability and appropriate floatation
- Designed for men and women of all ages
- Ideal swim training aid
- 2 grip holes at the top of the board
At A Glance
We offer FREE tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £15.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £15. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.