Mens WikiWiki Wetsuit
£449.00 RRP £500.00
The Zoot Mens WikiWiki Wetsuit is the ultimate triathlon suit for comfort and flexibility, helping you to achieve your best on race day. The Nano finish is the most hydrodynamic and durable wetsuit coating available which will reduce the friction between the suit and the water to improve swimming speeds and efficiency by reducing drag. The thin FLEXskin neoprene conforms to the body for a natural feel in the water and the strategically placed buoyancy panels place the body high in the water to allow for maximum rotation which allows for the maximum distance per stroke.
- Advanced level wetsuit
- Yamamoto #40
- FLEXlift Yamamoto SCS AEROdome
- FLEXskin 0.5 - Super flexible neoprene
- SCS Nano hydrodynamic finish - reduces friction between the suit and the water
- AQUAlift buoyancy panels - to raise the legs and torso
- COMFORTcell Platinum 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Super thin low profile neck with fuse welded SCS Nano
- 2mm Speed Release Ankle Panels
- Zero Water wrist cuff closure
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design - to increase kick efficiency
- DORSALflex zipper - 2mm neoprene down the back zipper for stretch
- FLEXback design with 100% broken knit Nylon for full range of motion
- PROarm panel to help feel your arm position in the water
- Durable Moontape and spot reinforcements
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels
- Includes changing mat and gloves
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £30. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.