It's been a great year for Simply Swim and our YouTube channel has grown from strength to strength with a range of really well received videos. From interviews with Sean Conway, the first person to swim the length of Great Britain, to product reviews and swimming advice videos, we have really enjoyed creating videos this year, and we hope you have enjoyed watching them.
So without further ado here is our countdown of our top 5 favourite Simply Swim videos this year;
5. Keri-Anne Payne Discusses Her Training and Swim Britain 2014 - Earlier in the year we were lucky enough to get the opportunity to speak to Olympic Silver Medallist Keri-Anne Payne about her training regime. It's a great video to gain an insight into the training a professional swimmer must undergo in order to be at the top of their game. We hope this video inspired some of you if you want to make it as a pro!
4. Simply Swim Advert - We wanted to make a really great advert that would catch viewers' attention and portray who we are, and we hope that our advert did this. It was a new challenge for us to put together and we hope it caught your eye in 2014!
3. How to Develop Your Front Crawl Stroke - Coming in at number three is one of our videos in the 'Learn to Swim' series we worked on this year. The second most popular in this series with over 2,600 views is this video working on how to develop your front crawl stroke.
2. How to Breathe When Swimming - Landing at our second spot is another video in our 'Learn to Swim' series. Our how to breathe when swimming was clearly the favourite in the series and something a lot of people wanted to learn about with over 5,800 views! We hope you found these videos helpful and if you did then let us know if you would enjoy a follow up series that we could get working on in 2015.
1. Arena Fastpack 2 - And finally our top spot this year goes to our review of the Arena Fastpack 2. Product videos are important to us and our YouTube channel as we want to ensure that our customers know exactly what they are buying and make the best purchase to suit their needs. This video was our most viewed product video of the year so do let us know if you bought this bag as a result of seeing the video!
We have really enjoyed creating video content for our viewers and customers in 2014, so we hope that you have enjoyed it too. We can't wait to get started on some more great ideas for 2015! To see all of our Simply Swim videos in 2014 then please check out our YouTube channel.