£56.00 RRP £70.00Please note: This item cannot be shipped outside the United Kingdom
The bestseller Poolmate 2 from Swimovate has a new development that now contains a pedometer mode for open water swimming whilst still incorporating the pool swimming function. This fantastic watch works with all major strokes and uses lap counting technology with the addition of an open water mode which tracks the swim in any lake, river or sea.
This fantastic watch will count your laps in the pool and in open water swims, making this ideal for anyone who enjoys swimming whether that is indoors or out!
Note: Do not dive into the water with the Poolmate on as it can force water into the case
- Swim pedometer for open water swimming
- Works with all major strokes straight out of the box
- Counts laps and metres
- 24 hour clock and alarm
- Counts calories/swim efficiency/distance/speed
- Black model comes with reverse display colour
- Large display to easily see information while swimming
- Simple calibration lap required to set up special water mode
- For pools over 18 metres long
- Water resistant to 50m
- Logs 50 sessions for recall
- Battery life around 24 months CR2025
- Weight 41g
- Diameter of face 40mm
- Strap fits wrists from 14.5 to 21.5cm
- 12 month guarantee
- Accurancy rate of over 99.75%
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £30. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.