Womens WikiWiki Wetsuit
£499.00 RRP £550.00
The Zoot Womens WikiWiki Wetsuit will help you to achieve your fastest and most efficient swim during your triathlon. The leg patterning works with the anatomy of your legs to increase kick efficiency and reduce muscle fatigue for a stronger kick throughout your entire swim. This incredible suit also has buoyancy panels in the lower core and rear, raise the legs and torso to create the most effective swimming position for speed and efficiency.
- Advanced level wetsuit
- Yamamoto #40
- FLEXlift Yamamoto SCS AEROdome
- FLEXskin 0.5 - Super flexible neoprene
- SCS Nano hydrodynamic finish - reduces friction between the suit and the water
- AQUAlift buoyancy panels - to raise the legs and torso
- COMFORTcell Platinum 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Super thin low profile neck with fuse welded SCS Nano
- 2mm Speed Release Ankle Panels
- Zero Water wrist cuff closure
- OKD - Optimal Kick Design - to increase kick efficiency
- DORSALflex zipper - 2mm neoprene down the back zipper for stretch
- FLEXback design with 100% broken knit Nylon for full range of motion
- PROarm panel to help feel your arm position in the water
- Durable Moontape and spot reinforcements
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels
- Includes changing mat and gloves
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £30. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).