Powerskin Carbon Air Full Body Short Leg - Dark Grey and Black
£272.00 RRP £295.00 In Stock
The FINA approved Arena Powerskin Carbon Air Full Body Short Leg kneeskin is made for racing with its lightweight fabric and intelligent compression. The streamlined construction and low profile seams will help you to glide through the water for a faster and more efficient swim.
- Fina approved
- Women's technical racing swimsuit made of a lightweight fabric that is easy to put on and comfortable to wear
- Horizontal carbon bands woven into the fabric ensure intelligent compression of muscles for support
- Streamlined construction with low-profile bonded seams for improved glide in the water
- Open-back style with smart stretch straps that reduce downward pressure
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, the following precautions are recommended:
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes
- Air-dry hung up and away from heat sources
“We sell the European Arena Racing Swimsuits which often feature an additional manufacturer's logo when compared to the American varieties. Other than the size of the logos, the suits are identical. Please be aware that the additional logo on Arena's European Racing Suits may exceed the 2.25 square inches of logo allowed in USA competitions. NFHS (The National Federation of State High School Associations) and NCCA (The National Collegiate Athletic Association) have rules on swimsuit branding and these suits are not compliant with the branding restrictions of these organizations. They are however fully compliant with UK, European and the rest of the world's regulations.”Want to learn more about caring for swimwear and washing instructions - click here
We offer FREE standard delivery on orders over £15.
Standard delivery is £3.95 for orders under £15. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.