£20.00 RRP £23.00
The Arena Swim Keel is a new style training aid that can be used in a variety of ways to help increase your kick whilst improving body positioning and posture in the water. It can be used as a kickboard or pull buoy (see the video below for tips on how to use). The nautical design sits in an upward position and has a weight at the bottom and a floater at the top to maintain stability in the water.
- Arena Exclusive
- Can be used as a kickboard and pull buoy
- Weighted at bottom and a floater at the top to give stability in the water
- Great for improving your dolphin kick
- Helps improve posture and positioning in the water
- Suitable for swimming with a fin/fins
- Dimensions: 18cm x 26cm
- Outer part: 100% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Inner part: 70% Alloy of iron 30% PE
- PVC free
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £30. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Extended Christmas Returns & Christmas Delivery Deadlines
Returns: Orders placed between the 1st of November and the 15th of December (inclusive) will be subject to an extended returns period. You will be able to return items purchased during this period up until the 12th of January.
Delivery: To be guaranteed delivery for Christmas you must place your order by 3pm on 21st December and choose the Next Working Day Delivery option.