£20.00 RRP £24.00 In Stock
The Arena Swim Keel is a new style training aid that can be used in a variety of ways to help increase your kick whilst improving body positioning and posture in the water. It can be used as a kickboard or pull buoy (see the video below for tips on how to use). The nautical design sits in an upward position and has a weight at the bottom and a floater at the top to maintain stability in the water.
- Arena Exclusive
- Can be used as a kickboard and pull buoy
- Weighted at bottom and a floater at the top to give stability in the water
- Great for improving your dolphin kick
- Helps improve posture and positioning in the water
- Suitable for swimming with a fin/fins
- Dimensions: 18cm x 26cm
- Outer part: 100% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Inner part: 70% Alloy of iron 30% PE
- PVC free
We offer free standard delivery on orders over £30. Learn more.
Standard delivery is £3.70 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch.
Next Working Day is £6.50.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).