Powerskin Carbon Core FX Kneeskin - Ocean Blue
£351.00 RRP £390.00 In Stock
The Arena Womens Powerskin Carbon Core FX Kneeskin is a compressive racing swimsuit that gives additional core support, a tightness that still allows for freedom of movement and a lifting effect that keeps your body position high throughout your race. A new twin-tape structure for a leg lifting effect and our all over carbon cage material provide a powerful sensation of body stabilization.
- FINA Approved
- Front chest aperture in lining: for better upper body flexibility, without compromising on overall compression and support.
- Large internal lining coverage, with Carbon Bands: for enhanced core stability and body position for lower drag. With a maximum, evenly distributed pressure profile and a locked-in feel through the legs and torso.
- Internal taping system: for a sensation of powerful support and core stabilization.
- Twin-tape structure: on the back of the legs for a lifting effect to help hold a high body position even when fatigued. For maximum hip-height in the water.
- Carbon Cage fabric: a horizontal and vertical grid that surrounds specific muscle groups for very strong and durable all over muscle compression with a locked-in feel.
- OUTER SHELL: 52% Polyamide; 47% Elastane; 1% Carbon Fibre
- INSIDE LINING: 49% Polyamide; 50% Elastane; 1% Carbon Fibre
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, the following precautions are recommended:
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes
- Air-dry hung up and away from heat sources
“We sell the European Arena Racing Swimsuits which often feature an additional manufacturer's logo when compared to the American varieties. Other than the size of the logos, the suits are identical. Please be aware that the additional logo on Arena's European Racing Suits may exceed the 2.25 square inches of logo allowed in USA competitions. NFHS (The National Federation of State High School Associations) and NCCA (The National Collegiate Athletic Association) have rules on swimsuit branding and these suits are not compliant with the branding restrictions of these organizations. They are however fully compliant with UK, European and the rest of the world's regulations.”
At A Glanceclick here
We offer FREE tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 14 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.