Powerskin Carbon Glide Kneeskin - Black/Gold
£396.00 RRP £440.00 In Stock
The Arena Womens Powerskin Carbon Glide Kneeskin is a FINA-approved women's racing swimsuit, designed to give you a sensation of speed that is harnessed through technology built to provide an enhanced glide. You will feel a sensation of cutting seamlessly through the water. Two completely new fabrics combine to deliver an unbelievable feeling of speed in the water.
- Hydroglide Fabric - smooth, ultralight, and with a low profile. For sensational underwater glide. Lower drag and reduced turbulence in critical zones.
- Unique Internal Taping Structure - Carbon infused woven lining, placed strategically to activate major muscle groups. For an added feeling of support, body hold, and streamlined speed.
- Carbo Light Cage Fabric - a tight horizontal and vertical grid that surrounds specific muscle groups for strong muscle compression but with a light feel. Low drag.
- OUTER SHELL - Fabric 1 (HIDROGLIDE): 58% Polyamide/42% Elastane
- OUTER SHELL - Fabric 2 : 64% Polyamide/34% Elastane/2% Carbon Fibre
- INSIDE LINING - 49% Polyamide/50% Elastane/1% Carbon Fibre
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, the following precautions are recommended:
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes
- Air-dry hung up and away from heat sources
“We sell the European Arena Racing Swimsuits which often feature an additional manufacturer's logo when compared to the American varieties. Other than the size of the logos, the suits are identical. Please be aware that the additional logo on Arena's European Racing Suits may exceed the 2.25 square inches of logo allowed in USA competitions. NFHS (The National Federation of State High School Associations) and NCCA (The National Collegiate Athletic Association) have rules on swimsuit branding and these suits are not compliant with the branding restrictions of these organizations. They are however fully compliant with UK, European, and the rest of the world's regulations.”
At A Glanceclick here
We offer FREE tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £30. You will receive your order 2 - 5 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Express Tracked Delivery (1-2 working days) available for just £6.95 in the UK.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.