The Speedo Pull Kick doubles up as a pull buoy and kickboard, so you can get the most from your workout. it helps to build up leg muscle and strength by forcing your lower body to do all the work. It can be used with any stroke to isolate the muscles in your upper body to increase arm and shoulder strength. The buoyancy will also keep your body in a better position in the water to reduce drag and increase speed.
- Engineered for optimum buoyancy
- Space saving design doubles as a pull buoy and kickboard
- Engineered for comfort
- EVA foam
- Improves Body Position: The buoyancy of the pull buoy brings your hips higher up in the water and teaches your body to swim more horizontally and streamlined, which will increase your efficiency, speed and endurance. Maintains balance so that you can focus on your arm stroke.
- Improves breathing technique: Helps you to develop a bilateral breathing rhythm as you swim more relaxed and easily when you are not kicking.
- Builds upper body strength: As your legs are not being used, you isolate your upper body muscles and, over time, will increase strength in your upper body. You can use a pull buoy in conjunction with hand paddles for a more challenging work out for your arms.
- Improve balance and body position in the water: Rest your arms on the board and press your armpits down to bring your hips up in the water - if you just hold the kickboard your head will be up which makes your hips lower in the water creating drag. You should kick from your hips for a nice big powerful kick. Ankles should stay below the surface to create more leverage and forward motion.
- Practice your kick stroke: Using a kickboard isolates your legs so that you can concentrate on your technique as you are not having to think about your arms. Some swimmers rely too much on their arms and drag their legs through the water. This will make you swim slowly and tire you out quickly.
- Improve leg strength: using a kickboard gives your legs an isolated workout and will build up lower body strength and endurance.
We offer FREE tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £15.
Standard UK delivery is £3.95 for orders under £15. You will receive your order 2 - 4 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.95.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.