Womens Limited Edition Powerskin ST Next Caimano - Aurora
The Limited Edition Powerskin ST Next Caimano Kneeskin from Arena is the first ever sustainable race suit, this Powerskin is now lighter, faster, and greener. The ST Next also boasts impressive performance improvements, it is 20% lighter than the ST 2.0 thanks to lower water absorption. Featuring a stunning pattern in shades of pink, cyan and vibrant yellows, it is sure to make an impression both in and out of the pool. The suit also has improved fabric memory which ensures longer lasting compression and performance.
- 60% of fabric comes from materials destined for landfills
- Upgraded fabric absorbs less water and is 20% lighter than prior ST 2.0
- Improved fabric memory ensures longer-lasting compression and performance over time
- Fabric composition resists stretching and improves durability
- First ever FINA-approved sustainable race suit
Caring for your Swimwear
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, the following precautions are recommended:
- Rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water
- Do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time
- Do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight
- Wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes
- Air-dry hung up and away from heat sources
“We sell the European Arena Racing Swimsuits which often feature an additional manufacturer's logo when compared to the American varieties. Other than the size of the logos, the suits are identical. Please be aware that the additional logo on Arena's European Racing Suits may exceed the 2.25 square inches of logo allowed in USA competitions. NFHS (The National Federation of State High School Associations) and NCCA (The National Collegiate Athletic Association) have rules on swimsuit branding and these suits are not compliant with the branding restrictions of these organizations. They are however fully compliant with UK, European and the rest of the world's regulations.”
At A Glanceclick here
We offer FREE tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
Standard UK delivery is £3.99 for orders under £40. You will receive your order 2 - 5 days from the date of despatch. Order by 3pm on a working weekday and we will aim to despatch the same day.
Express Tracked Delivery (1-2 working days) available for just £6.99 in the UK.
Next Working Day Courier Delivery available for £10.99 in the UK (order by 2pm Mon-Fri).
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from Simply Swim.
However, you can return it for any reason within 28 days from the date of despatch for a full refund (less postage costs).
Royal Mail tracked return option within the UK for your convenience.